That'll definitely be on our end. Check in the Network tab of the Options menu in the game to make sure you're still logged in to your Hidden Achievement account. We're working on fixing a bug that's currently causing the game to check in every time you run so those will be available for offline play.
I am a programmer, and one of the co-founders of Hidden Achievement.
Posts made by Jason
RE: Lost Expansions?
Release Notes: Version 1.0.1
Version 1.0.1 is now available for everyone!
The major new feature in this update is the addition of a tutorial showing you how to play the game. We've also made improvements to the interfaces for starting and joining network games, along with a handful of game fixes.
The full set of updates includes:
- Added a tutorial
- Improved the network game setup UI
- Bug reports are now submitted directly over the web and include a field to describe the problem.
- Made some general UI improvements.
- The remote turn indicator now stays active through the entire turn.
- The game Log is now accessible on the Victory and Defeat screens.
- Final game score displays on the Victory and Defeat screens.
- You can click Stunt cards to view the back and Talent cards that have important text on the back.
- Improved the prompt when a player is asked to discard as part of Mouse's Foo Dog Talent.
- Unplayable stunts are no longer offered when using Molly's Talented Holomancer Stunt.
- Sanya can no longer take Alphas To The Rescue using Esperacchius or Play a Hunch when no cases have been solved.
- The option to enter the showdown is now only available during the select action phase of a turn.
- It is now possible to cancel selection of the primary target of Sanya's Esperacchius or Play a Hunch.
- Corrected a couple of places where the local character name was used when displaying information about a remote network player's action.
- Made the card zoom when a Talent card is used slightly longer and apply the animation speed scaling option to that animation.
- Added some additional information to "table talk" descriptions of the cards in other players' hand.
- Added more feedback when logging in to a Hidden Achievement account.
- Improved the text styling in the manual for some places where the text wasn't very readable.
- Fixed the layout of talent icons so they aren't cut off when playing both Molly and Michael Carpenter in a 2-player game.
- Improved the card moving and fixed some bugs when taking advantage of The Ways in the Side Jobs deck
A few known issues that have come up since this was created that will be addressed in the next update:
- Using Molly's Apprentice Wizard to change a die roll on a card drawn by Thomas' Inner Demon stunt (either directly or through use of Molly's Talented Holomancer) causes the game to get stuck
- Expansion entitlements for Kickstarter backers are not caching correctly, requiring you to be logged in to keep them active.
- The 'Graphics' section of the Options screen shows up behind other tabs the second time the options screen is opened.
- The 'Table Talk' icon on the character detail popup wasn't clear and looks like it uses Cyrillic text.
- Can't zoom cards when in the showdown
- Can't view the back of Talent/Stunt cards in the card browser.
- Unable to cancel case card selection when using Carlos Ramirez' Talent "It Hurts To Be This Good"
RE: Using Molly's talent while copying Thomas's stunt
Thanks for the report! We'll take a look at that and get it fixed as soon as we can.
Can you translate the game?
We're in the process of working on having the game translated to German, French, and Russian, since those languages are the three top languages that have shown interest in the game. Our priorities for languages after those will depend on demand for those languages, both based on requests and downloads.
When will the game be released for Android, iOS, and Kindle Fire?
Our current target for releasing the mobile versions of the game is somewhere around two months after the Steam release, which means we want to have that out before the end of the year.
Releasing on October 31 on the Steam and Mac App Store!
We're happy to announce that we have a release date! The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game will be available on Steam and the Mac App Store on October 31, 2017!
You can find it and add to your wishlist on Steam for Windows and Mac HERE.
The Mac App Store link will be available on release day.