Release Notes: Version 1.2.0
Version 1.2.0 Release Notes
Version 1.2.0 is out as of July 25, 2018! The major addition with this update adds Expansion 4: Dead Ends.
Full release notes:
- Expansion 4: Dead Ends, including decks for Jared Kincaid, Mortimer Lindquist, Changes, and Ghost Story.
- An entirely updated Online network mode, which uses a common server instead of requiring a direct connection between guests and the host device. This mode is intended to eliminate a number of problems with playing multiplayer over a network.
- The character selection interface is improved, and now works like the book selection interface.
* Multiplayer game setup screens are cleaner, and now show the book and game settings.
- A new "news" system now displays news on the start menu screen.
- An icon will now show up on the start screen when your Hidden Achievement login times out.
- Game log now includes additional actions, including logging when a player passes their turn.
- Zooming the table talent card will show the correct side of the card when one of the Carpenters has activated their talent.
- Restoring the game now works properly in some cases where it wasn't before.
- When Molly Carpenter is prompted to modify a roll, the interface now shows the card with the roll being modified.
- Molly Carpenter can now modify Susan's "Infected" variant card rolls when they're teamed up in a 2-player game.
* The Tutorial no longer gets stuck after taking the "Beer at Mac's" advantage when the "Extra Card" option has been enabled for solitaire play.
- A number of cases where the game would get stuck when causing another player to discard have been fixed.
* The fate cost of a card that is discarded due to a failed range roll now includes any obstacles that modify the cost.
* Some more splash messages can be dismissed with a tap/click.
- Audio should loop properly now when a track ends.
- Molly can now borrow Harry's "Blasting Rod" stunt to attack targets that Harry was prevented from attacking himself.
- Resizing the window when playing in windowed mode on desktop now works much better.