Release Notes: Version 1.0.1
Version 1.0.1 is now available for everyone!
The major new feature in this update is the addition of a tutorial showing you how to play the game. We've also made improvements to the interfaces for starting and joining network games, along with a handful of game fixes.
The full set of updates includes:
- Added a tutorial
- Improved the network game setup UI
- Bug reports are now submitted directly over the web and include a field to describe the problem.
- Made some general UI improvements.
- The remote turn indicator now stays active through the entire turn.
- The game Log is now accessible on the Victory and Defeat screens.
- Final game score displays on the Victory and Defeat screens.
- You can click Stunt cards to view the back and Talent cards that have important text on the back.
- Improved the prompt when a player is asked to discard as part of Mouse's Foo Dog Talent.
- Unplayable stunts are no longer offered when using Molly's Talented Holomancer Stunt.
- Sanya can no longer take Alphas To The Rescue using Esperacchius or Play a Hunch when no cases have been solved.
- The option to enter the showdown is now only available during the select action phase of a turn.
- It is now possible to cancel selection of the primary target of Sanya's Esperacchius or Play a Hunch.
- Corrected a couple of places where the local character name was used when displaying information about a remote network player's action.
- Made the card zoom when a Talent card is used slightly longer and apply the animation speed scaling option to that animation.
- Added some additional information to "table talk" descriptions of the cards in other players' hand.
- Added more feedback when logging in to a Hidden Achievement account.
- Improved the text styling in the manual for some places where the text wasn't very readable.
- Fixed the layout of talent icons so they aren't cut off when playing both Molly and Michael Carpenter in a 2-player game.
- Improved the card moving and fixed some bugs when taking advantage of The Ways in the Side Jobs deck
A few known issues that have come up since this was created that will be addressed in the next update:
- Using Molly's Apprentice Wizard to change a die roll on a card drawn by Thomas' Inner Demon stunt (either directly or through use of Molly's Talented Holomancer) causes the game to get stuck
- Expansion entitlements for Kickstarter backers are not caching correctly, requiring you to be logged in to keep them active.
- The 'Graphics' section of the Options screen shows up behind other tabs the second time the options screen is opened.
- The 'Table Talk' icon on the character detail popup wasn't clear and looks like it uses Cyrillic text.
- Can't zoom cards when in the showdown
- Can't view the back of Talent/Stunt cards in the card browser.
- Unable to cancel case card selection when using Carlos Ramirez' Talent "It Hurts To Be This Good"